Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Local is now lekker!!!!!!

DST
Super Contributor
Banjo sally, huh? And I know now where the slugs in the lake come from.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Wheeeerrrree's Joohhhnnnnnyyy? Do you see my nice share?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Don't worry Brazen - I got good red wine, we can drink and cry together.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks saash! I think we might be happy by closing today tho - just my inner oracle talking.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Im here oracle, still dazed but here, u called? I looked and...
This d2mn ots, threw my posts out from last night. Speculation around SBK sens ent from them buying JDGroups debtor of Rbn7 to Buffet buying the bank. I reckon there may be some SUB PRIME exposure they want to tell the market about, and just waiting to see if another 2 days dont result in a slightly smaller loss!!
I'll let you know when and what I do with JDG when the time comes! Enjoy the divi!
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Hey Johnny Wallbanger, I tried this as well and proves extremely beneficial, "Feels Nice When I Stop".
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
INflation numbers not gonna be good for JD and financials. Much higher than expected and CPI looks close to breaking 7 now whilst Tito still has the high turning point next year at 6.8.

Ega, but under the influence of the oracle u powerless and cannot stop!!!!!
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Whats the estimate on the dividend currently?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
JDG is a k*k share. I've always said so.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Now, now Oracle - not making new lows, and lots of k*k news out today. I'm still taking this as a good sign. But then, I stopped out and didn't make too bad loss - did you jump, or are you still holding from way back?
0 Kudos