Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Logging in to OST

Not applicable
What's happening with OST. Normally so stable. Kicking you out with errors and you can't get back into the site for a while. It happened a couple times last week and again this morning? It's not 5min like usual, it's long periods at a time.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
klapka
Super Contributor
didn't you get you sms? No neither did I.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Uhm no, not lately. No one ever says anything so I am assuming no one else is effected.
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
I couldn't log on for a couple of hours this am and when I phoned was told they had an internet connection problem and were working on it. These breaks seem to have increased lately which may be why they no longer bother with the sms's?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, same my side. Long outages such as this morning and no sms or email from OST.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
not just OST, doing the same for Std Bank online too! weird and irritating!
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
phone the call centre. i spoke to rams and he assisted quickly. he is the one with the squeeky voice ( very tight pants on apparently )
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Excellent comment fusion. Laughing me ass off.
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Home > Special announcements 28 May 2013 - Recent system instability We are aware that over the past few days there has been some instability experienced on the Online Share Trading Platform. We have identified, and are addressing the underlying technical issues, and will continue to closely monitor the platform to ensure stability. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this period. Regards Online Share Trading Support team.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
On passing by, I wondered whose ass was blowing in the wind, now I know. (Just joking!)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you think preston was "blowing"? really confusing...or was prestonmyhusband blowing?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@ Rams, Either way , don't be caught with your very tight pants down.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
then your voice will be extremely squeeky .
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
oh, damn, i suppose to ignore you
0 Kudos