Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

London School Of Investment

Not applicable
We educate people on how they can become active traders. Our package consists of a home study 14 module Diploma In Investment & Charting Software. Our package gives you an upper hand in the world of investment. Tips and recommendations are given on a daily basis.
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
for how much and what quality are the tips ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R13,990 for the full package (14 Module Diploma plus Software...)Additional information your can get it on: Our tips are Independant opinions generated by the system and our team of analysts. Testimonies by our clients are a clear sign of quality service delivery. www.seltag.wozaonline.co.za www.lsitrader.com Cellphone: 0788686451
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For Jehovas sake, use the GENERAL Department. !
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
expensive, you seen home page of this website or JustOneLap.com ?? be free ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hahahaha, simple google earth. 182 Kennington Park Road head office in london... which office? the African and Caribbean Evangelical Alliance?.... Jehova....hmmmmmm or Health Professions Council? or maybe the buscuiteer baking company?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
What is the duration of the course ?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
WARRANTS by JEHOVAH on 07 May 12:53 I have great belief in warrants... the higher the risk, the higher the returns. Whats the winning formulae for warrants.... Technical or Fundamental Analysis??? I believe your course has some gaps.......lol
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
What was your previous nic on this forum Jehovah ? You sound very familiar. I recall a lost soul that wanted money to trade warrants a while ago.
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
From RA to JEHOVAH: Abraham Lincoln Quotes. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Is it me or are there many more of these type of school than before,claiming to make you millions and just generally look dodgy.....Of course not talking about Just one lap as its info is free and used at own risk
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Jehovah....any witnesses?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Another con artist - and without a freebie video to display wondrous prowess - not being up to the standard we are accustomed to. Away fool.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
www.lsitrader.com There is nothing crookery about this, if the product is not for you. Dont call me names, iam using the application, together with a whole lot of other traders.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee.
0 Kudos
raps
Frequent Contributor
Can sbk delete these threads or related. It's just spam
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
i really think you should use other methods of advertising because what u doing is really just annoying lol and i doubt no one will even take it seriously...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
lsitrader.com. Wait a moment sounds a lot like Alsitrader!Remember that fool!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
PS...and the multiple posts, nice advertising!
0 Kudos
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos