Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Long Term picks? im still cheering for Reinet, although they a bit vague sometimes...

Mr_S
Super Contributor
I have always considered Reinet as a long term pick, thus i have invested heavily in it, but im looking for some serious growth stocks...as a youngster i want some risk...any suggestions? i made some serious mistakes with Wesizwe before, but i still need some risk....investment period 5 - 20 years
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Reinet is still a good pick for long term, plus some smaller stocks/less popular to consider for growth - CMP, Grindrod, JBL, MTX. Or stick to the top 40 shares.....your choice!
0 Kudos
dbm
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
5 to 20 years, you could pretty much choose any of the top 20. would be bit hesitant for that long for qny start up co
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
what have you personally invested in for long term? and what are your objectives once you cash out? personally, i wanna have enough bucks to get my property business really going!
0 Kudos