Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Long term investment in SIM

Not applicable
It seems that 265c is this share's new support level and I think SIM is a great long term investment and could be profitable for any day traders for its high day-to-day volatility. What do you guys think?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
SIM is setting up a classic swing trade - my favourite type of trade. Although, almost all the gold miners are entering the same setup. One golden rule though - you absolutely must wait for confirmation of a new uptrend. (my rules are one ATR move in the opposite direction, preferably with a bullish reversal candle)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm, it appears SIM along with other gold shares are setting up a swing trade. I looked for ATR in Standard Bank Price charts, but couldn't fine one.. do you calculate and draw up a graph by yourself? Average True Range: - Current high less than current low - the absolute value of the current high less than the previous close - the absolute value of the current low less than the previous close Am I right? I see the new resistance level is at stubborn 230. I think the candle is reversal one now, but maybe not bullish enough to confirm the uptrend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anglo Gold has a beaut setup forming. You will get the same short term exposure using an ANG warrant as you will with simmers shares, this is not advice!! just an observation!
0 Kudos