Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Look at the bright exception...

Not applicable
Holding nicely with a rock-solid R120 SupportLine( if you can get it). Gold is churning....and with that Housing-Mortgage mess in the USA, Bernanke can't raise rates....bad,bad for $. GFI: " O so Fly.Here's my Bucks.A quiet sigh.No mine Floods please, no strikes and stuff.The dividend is nice,but not nice enough.Capital gain and Support-Line Pain.Worth the wait.The Downtrend slain. ".....please Barf privately, after perusal.NIMBY.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
CE
Super Contributor
Just when I thought you mastered the earthling language with your SOL post, you stuff it up with this one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zarp, are you missing your friends from the other planet?...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
out of interest, dont you think HAR looks better on the charts at the moment than GFI? was in GFI last week but then decided I liked the look of HAR more than GFI at the moment so have switched my GFI position to some more HAR.whadyathink?
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
Yeah Kripto - tend to agree on HAR - methinks she's consolidating nicely and when she blows its going to rocket! At least the chart is easier to make sense of than GFI!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HAR is on a BUY signal with Supply in Charge since Dec2006.GFI is on a SELL signal and Supply is in charge since March.So you're right, from a Demand and Supply perspective,HAR looks better as at 14mar...GFI is near solid Support and fighting in a tight range.HAR is also in a Support Zone.I like GFISBO as a warrant.The strike is great at R130.So,here goes...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
thanks zarp/CARB.GFISBO was my entry to GFI too.did nicely for me on very short period, but just figuring now it is more risky than HAR. let's hope they both run (then again, hope can be a fatal flaw for any trader!) ;)
0 Kudos