Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Looking attractive at these prices

kwagga
Super Contributor
Started accumulating again. Target 940c. Stop loss - Close below 792c levels. Heavily oversold on the RSI and MACD.
0 Kudos
58 REPLIES 58
kwagga
Super Contributor
Having said that, a good updated trading statement (expected this week, or the next) will see this going through 1000c very quickly.
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
I am expecting a good trading statement as well - so now is the time to accumalate again.
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Just remember the stop loss as well.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@kwagga, got in at R8.25. If it drop further, will buy more.
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Kwagge - please post us one of your "chart uploads" on Ellies. Tks
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Kwagga - please post us one of your "chart uploads" on Ellies. Tks
0 Kudos
U-Dog
Contributor
Is this a value investment or are we looking to trade price here. I'm long for value but would like some input as to why we're calling the bottom on the trading side - seems against the current short-term trend?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Looks like the traders are selling to the investors when the traders stops are hit
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
To me this is a trade, but at a PE of 11, it could look like a buy and hold option as well. All depends on the next trading statement.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Thanks Kwagga - I like the looks of FSR where the CFD has a nice gearing of 7.66, but first to see what big BEN B has to say.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Good news already discounted into the markets. The markets will either drop or drop more than expected. Buy the rumour, sell the fact. It's the bounce after this initial drop that I'm interested in. If the news is bad, then I suggest you have an exist strategy in place.
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Kwagga, you been stopped out?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
less than 2% away from being stopped out.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
indium
Contributor
Directors have hedged out more than R250m worth of Ellies over last 5 months at between 9.50-10.50 up to 2015 close out. I think it would give me much more confidence if they were buyers ? Given that share touched these levels in last 2 months, I have to ask whether earnings growth is sustainable or are the directors cashing in ? Next earnings update will be ok, but I need to see evidence that it can keep growing, directors actions concern me.
0 Kudos
indium
Contributor
Directors have hedged out more than R250m worth of Ellies over last 5 months at between 9.50-10.50 up to 2015 close out. I think it would give me much more confidence if they were buyers ? Given that share touched these levels in last 2 months, I have to ask whether earnings growth is sustainable or are the directors cashing in ? Next earnings update will be ok, but I need to see evidence that it can keep growing, directors actions concern me.
0 Kudos