Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Looking good

Trying
Contributor
I am holding SOL from 37200 - What do people see on the upside in the next 6 weeks ?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
DF
Contributor
I don't know, but they traded a lot of call SOLSBA warrants today....
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I also like it,espec with the rand weakening and oil starting to drift up again.It seems to have just broken out of its down channel and is coming off an oversold position. I also bought a few days ago but didn't notice the interest in the warrant today.Might be worth having a look at tomorrow.The next resistance seems to be at 421.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Looking a bit feeble today.Time to turnaround now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah SOL's worth watching for a possible long trade. Besides the oscillators turning up from the oversold position, theres a bullish engulfment candle about 3 days ago, but it has been somewhat indecisive since... OMO
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Sliding rand @ 7.63 should start convincing the train driver its time to leave the station......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ahoy amigo....keep and eye on oil this arvie.....major spat brewing between Russia and Georgia.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
mucho graciás....got it on the radar hombré....gonna have a quick José flame grilled T-Bone with Chilli Poppers...yarriba!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dinen. Was lookin 4 u. Heres 1 to watch. I know u like these Quickies.........IMPSBL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks dude but she's a nun compare to IMPDBN who's more my "hag in the brothel" type. Anywayz I am bearish on this stock short term....she was a definite short above 230...would'nt have got easier money cause Lonmin will fight and IMP went up on purely on sympathy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cool. What else is on special there at ur Warrant Shop?
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
oil price dropping?? what this one gonna do tomorrow?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Methinks the value of the rand has a much stronger influence on SOL than oil price OMO
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
if I recall correctly 10c on the Rand is equal to about US$1 on oil for SOL.
0 Kudos