Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Looks like the Anglo results are good

john_1
Super Contributor
I like that further buy back of 4 billion these guys are still printing money.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip, do look good. Divi of 38 USc welcome to.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How the painting and renovating going. That div should alow for a few extras
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Just about to go up to the house now. It's a double story with beautiful wooden floors throughout. Only problem they've stuck pink, green and beige lino to every single plank. And they were really, really generous with the glue. Gravy's quite enjoying all the fumes tho.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Try asotone, and if that does not work try a little parafin glue does not like either, not sure wood does either but Gravy will like both, just dont let him smoke.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
mmmm spoken like someone who's done this before. Thanks! Been quite nice working on the house tho - kept me from doing too much stupid stuff in the market.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I love renovating. it is very rewarding and its amazing how much value you can create with a coat of paint a few plants and vanished floors. good luck.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Those vanished floors must be tricky to walk on though
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
Brazen if I remember correctly it is Knysna??
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! Not if you're Gravy and been breathing glue remover all day.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Good memory Hibiscus. Funny, the previous owner's must have loved Hibiscus plants - we have about 30!
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
Stupid plant and ugly flowers. Hibiscus tea is better. New law down there: If the weather and view is good no commercial aeroplane will be allowed to leave George airport. I am now in gauteng. My daughter will be in Glentana from next week. Me and my wife Septemeber and then from 1 November deep into 2008.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Fantastic! It's a pleasure waking up here every morning and Glentana is great. Has your daughter found a job down here? Not much work in this area unfortunately.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos