Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Looks like we building up for a lift off

Not applicable
Firstly to whoever called resistance at R 80.00 the last time that I posted - Well done, very good call! Anyway comes to this time again Harmony is looking like it's building up for a nice take off..in the next couple days to a week or 2...load up and good luck :-P
0 Kudos
31 REPLIES 31
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Looking at the sens, there has been fatalities almost weekly at Harmony mines. Surprised DME hasn't closed them down yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wish I could share your enthusiasm but this gold thing has a habit to bite you in awkward places....especially when spot price index is close to end of a cycle. It could just decide to follow the current market trend to which Skaaptjop has so wisely already drawn our attention.Jangat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wish I could share your enthusiasm but this gold thing has a habit to bite you in awkward places....especially when spot price index is close to end of a cycle. It could just decide to follow the current market trend to which Skaaptjop has so wisely already drawn our attention.Jangat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmmm... I am currently out because of other opportunities making me strapped for cash for now. I see it's held its head nicely above 78 today. I see that big resistance line at 78 to 80 and that breaks we continue this new formed bullish looking trend. 86 then just under 100 will be my targets. I am going to buy again once we break above 80
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Good call. I think 80-81 is still going to pose huge residence, and Gold has moved higher in the last week on thin volume, and so has HAR. I think we might just see a a bit of a correction on Gold. As far as the rest of the market are concerned I think we're headed for a positive week.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Wierd, could have sworn I saw HAR pass the 81 mark on Friday on the NYSE.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what happens to HAR on the NYSE has no bearing on anything .. volume way low ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I suspect so but wondering about the sentiment. By the way, the new menu seems to dissappear when logged in on my Blackberry on opera mini V5. Not sure if any changes were made to the menu today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Give it some time :PPPP It's gonna break 80 around lunch time :P :))
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Did you see the SENS that just came out. There's some serious underlying problems somewhere. People are dying!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I get those sens almost daily with HAR! I don't get sens for the other gold producers so I don't know if this is a common occurrence?? Yes, surely it is not good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I get those sens almost daily with HAR! I don't get sens for the other gold producers so I don't know if this is a common occurrence?? Yes, surely it is not good.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Same here, maybe I should subscribe to other miners' announcements.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Lots of buyers at 7970 the whole day. I wanna see 80+ today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cummmmmmmon Harmony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
cashing_in
Occasional Contributor
people dying is not a common occurance...i predorminantly trade anglo gold and don't get such reports to often. gold is going to the moon regardless. on the extremes lies to possible senarios. either we have a double dip and risk aversion sends its rocketing or we have a recover and inflation is on the card and that sends it sky high...either way its to the moon.
0 Kudos
cashing_in
Occasional Contributor
people dying is not a common occurance...i predorminantly trade anglo gold and don't get such reports to often. gold is going to the moon regardless. on the extremes lies to possible senarios. either we have a double dip and risk aversion sends its rocketing or we have a recover and inflation is on the card and that sends it sky high...either way its to the moon.
0 Kudos
cashing_in
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos