Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Looks set to run... next stop, R25!

DCTrader
Super Contributor
Well, hopefully... chart looking good and today's action was based on huge volumes! Needs to break through R24 properly though first... if it can do that, then R30 could be on the cards. Then again, MTX normally struggles around this area so might just need a bit of a push!
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Hey DC, Think we'll see R30 soon. their prospects is good.
0 Kudos
buddy
New Contributor
Derro, this thing is gonna fly, been some good news from analysts re copper.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Was punted by Paul on Summit Stockwatch last night. DRC angle scares me in the long run though. Same can problably happen to them that happened with Chrometco.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
If it does... double whiskey on me Friday night! You get the next round!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
jump on mtx at 24 yes,no????
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Tough call... check the original post, it's getting stuck at R24 as predicted. But the volumes are huge which is obviously a good sign! Maybe wait for it to break past this level then dabble a bit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
2435...shouldv'e got in at 24...too late now???
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Well spotted.I picked up some at 24.20.The chart looks good imo.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
And like clockwork... volumes dry up and it hits a brick wall at this level. Arrggh!
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Im out @ 2430. Volumes and stochastics doesnt look good. Looks like we should have bought BIL to capitalise on the higher copper price. Was nice while it lasted though.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Byte... just thought I'd refresh this so you can have a look. platsak... suprised you sold yesterday at 24.30. That close above 24 two days in a row is a fairly good sign... hopefully broken the up channel. Will have to check what happens with the price/volumes this afternoon!
0 Kudos
Pots
Contributor
Hi - withdrawn to 2350 as a write. Can anyone advise how the rand/dollar exchange is meant to affect mtx. Thought it would go up if rand weakens but ...???
0 Kudos