Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Looks worth a dabble?

drew
Contributor
Any views on this one, looks like some hidden value.....see interview on Moneyweb
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
kwagga
Super Contributor
With someone like Bernard Swanepoel at the helm it's difficult to imagine there is any hidden value in this company that he hasn't sold, or tried to sell to anyone willing to listen.
0 Kudos
platau
Occasional Contributor
Sound like a very one sided view - and maybe an axe to grind? Obvious value here - NPV of Lesego and imminent dividend. At least here we have a mining engineer running a mining company
0 Kudos
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
Jeez Kwagga, that's a bit unfair. I worked for ZB for a few years - all us middle management guys made at least a million though the share options scheme. But we also earned it..
0 Kudos
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
No, I think you've misunderstood me. I mean when it comes to investor relations he's one CEO usually on the front foot when punting his company. Mr Market it seems have little faith in Village, even though it looks cheap at current prices.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wonder why the little faith though. It is still under its reported NAV and is making a profit. Surely they should be trading at their NAV or slightly higher?
0 Kudos
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
Can't wait for the value to be reflected on the share price.
0 Kudos