Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lost without price ticker - help

Douw
Frequent Contributor
I browsed the internet for a few hours to find a suitable desktop price ticker. There are a few nice free ones around, but they don't cater for JSE prices. If anybody know of a suitable ticker that I can download, I will appreciate the info to very much.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
this is brilliant and provides live prices of almost everything incl. JSE. It also has a good technical indicator suggestion by summarising the indicators. below is the link with AGL entered http://www.forexpros.com/equities/anglo-american-plc-technical
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Douw
Frequent Contributor
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your help. I will try it out and report back.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
You are right, it is brilliant, especially the technical indicators for day trading.Maybe post it in a new thread. Wish you lots of green for this information....
0 Kudos
Douw
Frequent Contributor
Thanks a mil for the info BARNARD. This site is the best of the best that I have investigated so far. The search is over for now as I will stay with it as long as it is available. Maybe there is much more than even the eye meets.
0 Kudos