Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Louisg ( I am so excited woolies up 1c today )

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
See If you can work this one out I got to london and they said i must first phone incase the hotel had moved i had no idea it was possible to move a whole hotel in this big city LOL .....
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
louisg
Super Contributor
London is a GREAT place to visit,..... also great place to learn to speak English. Hope they find your hotel. LOL
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
I like your wit Louisg.I also battle to grasp Surfrats ramblings.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
I have no idea of the English language as you may gather But maths and stats I do understand and louisg is always spot on with the maths never misses a beat .So for a basic oak as me where 1 +1 =2 you can imagine when someone says a hotel can move I had no idea it would turn out to be a boat on the river you try and catch the underground and look for a hotel when you supposed to look for a boat
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
SurfRat, if you own some WHL, then we're in the same boat...... I mean hotel.... err I mean boat-hotel or is it hotel-boat? Lets hope woolies finds its way..... to increased earnings.
0 Kudos