Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lovely weekend -- excluding a copy of the Times.

Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Hope he sues there rather fat asses.lol
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Preston
Super Contributor
Where the heck have you been?IF you continue like this..I will serve you divorce paper..
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
dullard be bulleted. best news of the weekend .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't buy the Sunday Times. The Sunday Times has fired columnist David Bullard for no good reason. He was a great columnist. I did not agree with everything he wrote but I always enjoyed the read. Support freedom of speech. DON'T buy the Sunday Times.
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
I could not stomach most of the insult (sorry plain truth) that he was throwing around hiding behind freedom of speech and the fact that he is a journo until this morning. I gave him the benefit of doubt and read the insult he wrote on Sunday after which I had to say good riddance. As an African who has lost a mother recently and still tryiing to cope with the pain I cannot stomach the rubbish he wrote about death of our children. I hope people will stop and think before they spit rubish like that.
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
well, if the roman empire didnt invade england would they still be in their barbaric tribes, if the egyptians(africans) didnt transfer their vast knowlegde in writing , engineering etc, to europe would europe still be filled with barbaric tribes - his reasoning makes no sense but the article was not as racist as they make it seem- theres much more racism in this chat room
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes his column was a lot of drivel this weekend, but the editor had a look an OK'ed it for publication. The moment there was an outcry and the music stopped he was without a chair. Rapport pulled the same c_rap a couple of months ago.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
He attacked apartheid and the Nats for years ,then it was okay,surely whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander?The powers that be can always do with critism,remember AFTER CENSORSHIP COMES PERSECUTION!
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
The fact that it might have been wrong then and nobody said or did nothing does not make it right. I'm looking forward to a day where people will stand together against evil and evil-doer regardless of who the evil-doer is. May we all have a good trading week!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
His writing has always been brilliant and his satire incisive-probably just a little too close to the bone for some.Freedom of speech rules!Remember what Voltaire said: "I disagree with what you say but I shall defend to the death your right to say it".
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
all animals are equal but some are more equal than others
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
The mystery is what took them so long so get rid of that malevolent bore. And I'm with mosismoke regarding the African's and their children bit - just plain creulty, which is never funny.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I did...must i send you photos or divorce paper :-)
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
and what exactly are those photos of ,lol send the papers we didnt have kids or any assets to sprinkle around
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hehe..Are you still making money on BIL
0 Kudos