Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

M U R looks like it is going to try resistance again

Not applicable
what are your feelings should i get in or wait ????????????? still in har lokks like it is going nowhere??
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
asylum
Super Contributor
Looks like wait down 3.5 % at the mo
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
More downside i would think.Have a squizz late next week. I would seriously look at MTN. - only my very humble opinion.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just stop and think a bit. We have a big power problem in this country right! Two new power stations on the way R56Billion each. Who is going to build them? The answer is simple, not official yet but there are 2 main players. Both joint ventures Hitachi/Babcock/Murray and Roberts and Alstom/Steinmuller. Rumor has it that the Alstom/Steinmuller did not get it So say the Hitachi/Babcock/Murrany and Roberts bid gets it. Hitachi does the turbines, Babcock the boiler, MUR just about everything else, Civils, Mechanical,Piping, structural steel, electrical and instrumentation.... So MUR has an order book of 22Billion, add another say 10 Billion for each station for MUR and suddenly you have and order book with 42 Billion. Bit of an eye opener. Still thinking its overvalued now? And that only the 2 staions we have on the cards right now. Madupi power staion in Ellisrus has already started clearing the land. I was up there a week ago. Its happening now! And thats just the power sector. What about everything else, they have a piece of the pie in just about every sector. Well thought out company. Well done Brian Bruce. You are leading the way. Bid results should be public soon!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Stopped and phoned Ged, ahhhhhhhhhh, already built into the share price, AWAY THE LADS. Mate, the dosh stays local, gensets need a brain, the rest is makum and tackum *****e. lol
0 Kudos