Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MCU

Robbie
Regular Contributor
Are there anyone on this forum who have been one of those lucky numbers who got trapped in mCubed Holdings ? I am one - Eish ! (100000 shares) After a tax investigation into the company they suspended trading around the middle last year (they did not delist). Their last SENS was on 28 May 2008. I cannot find any way to get hold of a person working for the company. I called a number given to me by the JSE and was given 4 other numbers as I called. The company do not reply my e-mail. I asked the JSE to help try to get hold of the management, but they ignore my request. Can anyone suggest something ?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
TITO
Contributor
Got hooked up too. 375000 shares @ 20c. Hope to make some profit after everything has been sold and the desputes with the SARS has been settled
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Did you know that these buggers also somehow got involved with Fidentia ? How long do you think we are going to wait ? Have you tried to contact them or a you just very patient ?
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
I have no idea how long we still have to wait. I believe that PSG also own a piece of MCU and according to a friend of mine who contacted them we should not come short. As far as I know it is only the despute with SARS that is holding up the works, so we can only wait.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Thanks for the info. Do you think they will eventually resume trading, or delist ?
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
I am sure I read a sens somewhere that said they might open MCU for trading again, but if I make a decent profit I would sell. If we loose out I will hang on and see wat happens.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Remember that MCU did not get a chance to get hit by the crash (loosing 50% +) I wonder if it start trading again if it will escape to be crashed or also get it's turn.
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
I think we were very lucky that this share was closed for so long and i dont think we will be effected now. According to my friend who contacted them PSG will look after their 30% interest in MCU and they will not allow any funny stuff happening. Maybe i am to optimistic but I expect a 30 - 50% profit, maybe even more. Only time will tell.
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Robbie hold thumbs Results out soon might even make more profit than i antisipated will put all procedings into grinrod and double my money within a year (omo)Please dont do what i would do because i'm only a rookie i am in for big risk big reward
0 Kudos