Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MERAFE

JEEBS
New Contributor
Morning - your thoughts on whether merafe has bounced or still has further downside?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
time will tell
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
If you don't get in now, then you are going to miss out!
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
just got some!
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Food for thought this share is overbought. Merafe does have the ability to stay overbought for some time and make gains in this overbought state but the risk is high for little gain if you get in now. IMO it is better to wait for a pullback before buying in than to risk it going down. If you buy in at these levels I would keep a fairly tight stop and if it turns on you the loss will be small.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree with Venice. It is overbought at the mo, even thought their prospects look good!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Over bought or not I still believe that this share is headed for R4.00 and at this price there's PROFIT to be made!!!
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
The point I was making is that good trading is about minimizing your risk for loss. Your chances for a good trade go up if you wait for good setups, what I'm saying is it was a much better prospect in mid Feb than it is now. Look at the small double bottom completed around the 2nd Feb and the v around 12th Feb(w-v patern) that was the time to buy. I will only re-enter this share after a pull back or a high base forms otherwise I am relying on luck not skill and that lost me lots of money in the past.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Venice i agree 100% dismiss TA at your peril.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And common sense.
0 Kudos