Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MH Solomon and RG Rainey - given the boot

niemand
Contributor
Just got the SENS. Watch this drop tomorrow...
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
babz
Contributor
personally i think this was long planned. i dont think this move will have a negative impact on the shares but rather the opposite. notice the movement on the price of platinum. i would think the guys who will dump this shares will only regret later. by the way i do hold these shares and i believe that in the not to distant future i will be smiling all the way to the ................
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
THIS JUST MAKES ME SICK!! for what good reason do they fire him??? i mean really, one of the best guys in the industry!?! whats next? i had 100% confidence in him and his strategy! i think this is a MAJOR MAJOR sell!
0 Kudos
niemand
Contributor
Suspect the BEE boys want to sell and make a quick buck while Solomon and Rainey want to build this up... Lets see what impala plat's final offer is... I had great hopes i.e. R8 - R10 in 3 -5 years
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
the fight's not over. Mike's doing what he does best... calling the "talker's" bluff. This is probably the best way to shake the chaff off
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
i had the exact same hopes!! surely shareholders must have a say in this!! this was meant to be my long term star performer! i honestly wonder what callibre the replacement would have? i dont know everything, but im sure that there is not a lot of people who are FAR BETTER than mike!
0 Kudos
niemand
Contributor
up 9.6% today. Glad I'm wrong but still...What going on here?...hmmm
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
i, just as confused as you!! i suspect this has to do with the take over issue! i dont think shareholders would be keen on selling, i mean these are rock bottom prices!
0 Kudos
niemand
Contributor
Looks like the fight is over... They withdrew their lawsuit... sign.. lets see what the offer is
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
The communication between WEZ and shareholders is Sh@t to say the least! i mean really! i am still clueless as to the reasons why they were dismissed. the MEDIA (which is also unreliable) claims health reasons etc. Then i had to read an article on miningmx stating that shareholders owning more than 5% of the issued share capital are demanding an EGM, WEZ has not given a date for this, all we hearing is bits and pieces here n there. ''their dismisal was in the best interests of shareholders and the company'' WHY? SO WE CAN SELL TO IMPALA AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES! why? why? i mean giv us straight answers! shocking!
0 Kudos