Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MINING COMPANIES SHOWCASE - CPT

SKALA
Super Contributor
On 07 Feb the annual mining companies showcase is happening at the Waterfront in CPT. I intend to be there and would like to meet fellow traders participating on this forum. Now dont be shy, I will do you no harm, even if you pay me.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Would love to join you even if it is to kick a few DRD Representative heads in. Rumour has it that these poor buggers have to take a 3rd mortgage on there house just to afford the exhibition stand.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Would love to join you even if it is to kick a few DRD Representative heads in. Rumour has it that these poor buggers have to take a 3rd mortgage on there house just to afford the exhibition stand.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Would love to join you even if it is to kick a few DRD Representative heads in. Rumour has it that these poor souls have to take a 3rd mortgage on there house just to afford the exhibition stand.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I was thinking of attending, did not make up my mind yet, i am big fan of SXR and maybe it would be worth hearing what Neil has to say...
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
I shall be there, SKALA, and will look out for you. I'll sport a dogcard with 'Spike' on it. Werner too (I've sold out of SXR, alas, but I'm still v. interested). See you on the 7th.
0 Kudos