Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MISSING SHARES

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
What gives.... Bought 35000 shares on Friday,then went to rugby, now this morning I own none in my portfolio, missing in action. come right Standard Bank
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Russ
Super Contributor
Me too.I hear that all shares bought on Friday have been nationalised.Anyone else heard this?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes they have been nationalised. This means that we have a better chance to make more money than trading as government will redistribute the total value off their new ownership between 45 million people. On a more serious note I have found the same on one of my accouts.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
OOPS the same goes for me ,loks like as if its Thursdays portfolios showing ,luckily i have the trading notes,something skewed going on,as it shows as wellas i sold and bought same number of warrants several times!
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Same here 300 Bti missing in action, maybe ill get 600 back!!!!Woohoo!!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Yep ,mine also s/crew/ed up. Come now SBK get it right.
0 Kudos
Jughead
Contributor
Mine also screwed getting a bit woried
0 Kudos
gleamin
Contributor
Fridays SSF P/L double posted?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Come on ppl, you know there was a technical issue in UK and the JSE works of some of that software and feeds etc. This could easily be just a case of having to get the correct data entered and seeing it is week-end they have not loaded the new data. System will likely update monday morning and we will be back to normal. Patience and understanding...
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Getting tired of excuses CPS !!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
if the system does not automatically update,best to close it down entirely...yes its that serious....interesting my stoplosses taken on the 27 have all triggered,but at least thats a record of what i had as u cannot set a stop-loss unless u hold the shares/warrants!
0 Kudos