Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MKX - steady at 3 - 4 cents and heading for 6-7 cents in the next 3 months

ABuzz
Super Contributor
MKX has held its 3 - 4 cent price range for over a month now and my prediction is that we will see this one at 6 - 7 cents within the next 3 months. Yes, I know a lot of forumites will shout me down, but I'll still stick my neck out and call this one. Get in early while you can still get it for 3 cents.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
topgun
Super Contributor
So while the directors are offloading stock in a loss-making operation which will be further squeezed by the current milk shortage, on your estimates the price should double to 7 cps which will be a 100% premium to nav of 3.6 cps. Phone the directors direct, I am sure they will sell you the whole company at that price.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yes, as I said I was sure I'd get some flack from the forumites. And yes it doesn't make sound, practical sense, but I still contend it is going to that level.I called ABO before its move, I called JDH before it came back to life and I am now calling this one - somewhat in advance, but only time will prove me right or wrong.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I will be watching!!! anything is possible in a bull market. not for me though.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
That's fine. I expect the majority will choose your route and good business thinking would too, but as you say, anything is possible in a bull market. I'm not about to morgage my house and put it into this share, but I do keep a small percentage of my portfolio in high-risk, highly-speculative shares and this is one that I feel has potential, despite everything stacked against it. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dude dont try and hype the share jst cos you got into it. its a bad company with their fair share (excuse the pun) of troubles...i dont see kids running around with ice creams anymore except if they are from mc donalds (maybe you should phone the company and ask them to sell them to mc donalds) and the fact that their email address is [email protected] should give you a very un-nervy feeling. what company with long term prospects has a gmail account as their main email address??
0 Kudos
chatterbox
Not applicable
OK Buddy! It has been 3 months... 6-7c no show???? So now what? I reckon that with the advancing summer, the demand for ice cream should improve and these guys should get a higher turnover and maybe that will kickstart the less loss-making and eventually this may lead to higher share price... this may of course just be a dream....
0 Kudos