Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MMM Harmony over 100 in the next few days!!!

Not applicable
HARMONY BROKE 90:P Not going to stop there......
0 Kudos
51 REPLIES 51
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
pls dont jinx it!!!! But I think your onto something...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have held from 78, it's looking good, both Har and GFI are
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Good pattern, looks like a good call
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah its a nice one almost made 100% so far - my target is 110- 115.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Absa Capital says, "Harmony: Gaining on Anglogold Ashanti - The RS line showing the relative performance of Harmony versus Anglogold Ashanti is respecting medium-term support. We are reviewing our underweight recommendation in Harmony, posted last week (see Pair Trading, 07 May 2009). Harmony's share price has broken above the range high at R89, opening up further bullish potential to R100/R105 in the short term (in line with the previous recommendation). However, Anglogold Ashanti has yet to close above its range high at R320, implying that the share price is starting to lag Harmony. As such, we recommend closing the underweight position in Harmony relative to Anglogold Ashanti."
0 Kudos
Not applicable
k thanks for that. I haven't been following ang like gfi / har. Rather stick to what I been watching for a while now. I see tomorrows resistance 102 - 105. Should be another very good day for gold. +/- up 5% for my call tomorrow.
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Whats the chances of harmony breaking those resistance levels
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Very good. You only the ZAR to weaken to USD and for gold to maintain or rally a tad and she will fly. Starting to enter the overbought zone, buy with goo legs it can withstand the zone
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Yip, they all look good for 3-5 days, ANG looks realy strong, 10 and 50 MA convergance, 3 days up, bit of resistance at 325. HAR looks like a pearl resistance at 102.
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
whats happening with harmony? Should we still be holding or is it time to get out?
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
Gold not performing as expected? But conflicting reports on its prospects are really confusing me. Sitting out for now at the risk of missing the boat.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The open today puzzled me. Rand is continuing to weaken at 8.60 now. No don't sell. Just a profit taking.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Guys, I know everyones eyes are on the VOD listing, but has anyone looked at this share and does anyone see any further weakness to buy into for the upswing after the attention and dazzle settles on VOD?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah I am. I am still in, there is still money to be made - My target is 115. We might see a gold pull back to 907, so keep your eyes on that. Otherwise chances are Harmony can pull back to 86 - 88 as its under 90 again. Otherwise it's consolidating, gold needs to build up steam to break 936 - that happens then we test high 900s then 1000 quite quick.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
all that glitters is not gold.. expect gold shares to pull back 10% from fridays close according to technicals.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Strong support at 86. doubt it will go under there - Ja, only if gold goes under 905!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos