Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MMM Harmony over 100 in the next few days!!!

Not applicable
I miss those days when we went up 10%. I want to go up today 10%!!! Anyway on the more realistic side we should test 100 early next week :)
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Bought myself a good amount of harmony today, let this baby ride the waves :)
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Looking to look weak. Thinks its slipping again. Opinions please
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now the laws of the undefined market say this share should not (technically) follow the red blood trail of everything else. Anyone got an opinion here? Gold is up, rand is weaker, HAR operate with zero debt and the international markets have tanked. The gold bears are also hugging a little to tightly today...
0 Kudos
seq3121662
Not applicable
I as confused as you are, i don't understand why it sliding considering the both the rand and gold prices. Anyone with opinion?
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
'tis a bit confusing. Be patient. Gold is up %$11 to $950!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It freaking amazing! Gold hit 955 earlier. Harmony financially is doing blady well nog.. (I mean on a gold price of 900 a dollar that is.) Big cash pile, can surprise us soon with some acquisitions. Anyway, It is up 6% so far in the US. Looking at a R95 price for us, tomorrow should be big time up...Lol who knows that is what I been saying every day. The graph looked good then, when will we start moving :):):)
0 Kudos
Rovert
Super Contributor
you still reckon a 110-115 target there snap?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Better dam well move up tomorrow :) Really don't understand how it managed to close 2% down today. Hoping for better days tomorrow :)
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I exited my long yesterday. Will problably try to re-enter lower this morning. Gold up to $951.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Im also jumping on the bus after i left it yesterday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
snap i certainly agree with u, moving up I love it :) You think we'll see even more upside than 6% today?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WOW, a 1 mil trade on HARSBK, I hope that is a buy and spells plenty of upside for us later on...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eddie, if thats you we better all get out ASAP ;-).... Just pulling your shorts a little there Eddie, no harm intended.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
haha CPS did you see I told Eddy to buy some gold yesterday ;-)
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Dr Clive Roffey states that if this one breaks through resistence R120/R130, the sky is the limit... Not too late to buy!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well if Mr Rofey is sying it it has to be true (at least 50% anyways) ;-) SO when it gets there maybe the rest of us should sell out and wait for it to retrace under 80 before climbing in again.
0 Kudos