Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MONDAY BLACKOUT

hobo
Contributor
I support MBoys idea of having a boycott of this forum on Monday as a sign of support for Chartist. Lets do it.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
I agree lets go for it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
feels like i'm in high school again
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
just keep this post at the top for all to see
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Do we have to use this terminology,cant we say "give it a miss" or "blank the forum" and include all chartists fans?????
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
U gotta be kidding right? Is it the bold letter type or the fact that it is in black?
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
In england we call this spratting
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Smells a bit clupea harengus to me dont u think? Howz England?
0 Kudos
BIG_40
Occasional Contributor
Mass action always works, I'm in
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
My first and last post for today!
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
So, no gold watch for Chartist in spite of his contribution, but then mr C never did favour gold. ;) And no word from Simon. Were they one and the same? We'll never know. That said, no man is bigger than the market, maybe he'll lilo for a while and return to rally us around MKX and ABO. Here beginneth my blackout
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mol
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Somewhere between right and wrong is a field - let's meet there - Rumi. The blackout ends up punishing us, unless we have an alternative place to "meet and share/abuse/laugh"
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Somewhere between right and wrong is a field - let's meet there - Rumi. The blackout ends up punishing us, unless we have an alternative place to "meet and share/abuse/laugh"
0 Kudos