Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MRF

TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
This stock has retreated quite a bit and is looking like a great buy opportunity again. Anyone else thinking the same or are you busy buying as well?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
looking at teh price action and chart, I'd suggest they too nusy selling.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I will wait before jumping in here. Looks like theres is still substantial downside to this one. Also see Barrys post re TA on this one. I suspect we will see levels of R1.90 again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i got in at 233 today, good price in my eyes!
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Simon. Can you say that again please.
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Thanks for imput. Will be watching this very closely.
0 Kudos
Trader_x
Contributor
no repeats... just as the "Cherry" is only popped once...lol..
0 Kudos
deanmg
Contributor
were the results not good enough to boost the share a bit? just a teeny bit? i really thought a good entry point was around 290.... im hurting ever so slightly! getting beaten with gold stocks too!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
results are history, market cares about the future.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
eish!!! if it gets to 190 :-( ill stop out n take my losses, got in at 250!! after checking out the results
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
R1.90 and even lower seems more likely. Falling on decent volume. In my opinion its going to be a juicy buy at those levels. Well problably see R4-00 within a year again. Anyone else looking at getting in at that levels.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yesterday it went to 227! I dont think it will go anylower! But if it does im gona hurt!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I see Nic Best is punting MRF as a buy, take profit at 280
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
perhaps his customers have a great deal to unload ?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Nic best been punting this one from the R3.00 levels. His punts were stopped out at R2.50 after he lowered the stop loss a few times. Be carefull of Mr. Best's or anyone elses punts in this volatile market. Especialy if it involves geared instruments. This one is going down to next support level(s) from where it will make a spectacular comeback albeit in a month or six. Im seeing this as a opportunity. I think we are almost there.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes,u are right,i remember about two months ago Finweek saying that this share would reach R5 when it was in the region of R4....i only got out last week and can of course kick m'self for not dumping sooner!....i'm going to post on clippings soon about the underlying resource prices going forward....perhaps there is not the upside there was earlier this year,we shall have to wait and see.
0 Kudos