Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MRF

Lilo
Occasional Contributor
Is anybody else watching this share? If so please let me know what you think.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
I bought couple SSF contracts a week or so ago purely based on SBK's Buy recommendation - so am happy with my current long position.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
excersise caution, it is at the top of its trend range.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think MRF is going to release far better results for the 6 months ending December 2006. This will come out as a Sens in the beginning on March. In my opinion if those results are favourable like the price surge is suggesting we may see even higher levels. Bought at 78c about 2 weeks ago.
0 Kudos
spacy
Contributor
I bought at 74c a month back and sold on Friday at 87c at market price. I got out both 86c and 87c. I wonder who generated the price of 86c when I thought I will get 87c. I regret I sold too soon. Today"s price at 93c would have been smart. What indicators besides the RSI do one use to determine when it is the right time to sell.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You can use stochastic's for buy and sell signals, though you would've got no less than 3 such sell signals from the time you bought until now ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Love this share, love the graph and love the current performance.
0 Kudos