Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MRF

Russ
Super Contributor
A good long term investment in my view. Look at the directors' buys in the last few weeks.When the resources pullback is over mrf should get going again.Look also at its 3 year chart.It recently broke out of it's ascending channel and has just come back to test support.Any other views?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
barry_1
Super Contributor
i made money on this share,but it is overbought have a look at the RSI and other indicators as well.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes Russ i'll buy in again when the time is right as u say.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Good call. I bought a lot today during low prices
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
It could still come down a little more, depending on the gold price close.If not then under 270 is a good buy.If gold goes down a little more,maybe $910 then 260 should be the target.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
maybe i am missing something..but mrf is into ferrochrome not gold?? What does the gold price have to do with MRF share movements?
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
Gold leads the comodity prices and ferochome is amongst commodities, I have been tracking MRFs movements and they follow suit with the general swing of gold.
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
Gold closed at $910. Watch MRF drop on Tuesday to 260.I could be wrong!
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Mrf may be down and overbought, but watch how fast she gets back to recent levels and much higher. Anyone holding this share should not worry at all about these occassional drops, this one is trending upwards in the right sector. SSF at R2.65 would yield great results, should get back up to R3.00 pretty fast. There is too much interest in this one to remain stagnant.
0 Kudos