Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTN What gives

PaulC
Super Contributor
Hi All, Im looking at the charts and we've had a pullback as expected. I initially thought 99 would be the base of that pullback but further down she goes. 95 is my stop level and sell at that level I will. Is there any reason anyone knows of thats turned the sentiment toward this share bearish of late? - Paul C
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
kr_pto
Super Contributor
hey paul. mtn is in a short term down trend. but am also looking at 95 95.50 as a tech support level, but have entered a position on a short term trade with small stop. seems a lot of other traders have also gone in at these levels (based on the warrant trades in the past 45 mins). so no-one knows for certain where she will be heading, but i think this is an interesting level to watch. below 95 and esp if she breaks 93 then i think more weakness to follow. only my humble opinion.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
P&F Charts registered a NEW Triple Bottom Breakdown SELL signal when R95 was hit today.R92 = next Support....
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
ok, managed to get into MTNSBR and hope this is for the very short term. Share is still heading to 150 by year end imho.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
ah ditzy, seems we on opp sides of the fence then. would wish you best of luck but then that would be wishing me bad luck, so go figure. :)
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Got a truckload of the underlying myself and not selling. Just trying to make a quick buck out of the weakness. Very short spell, I hope !
0 Kudos