Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTN going nowhere

flaffie
Occasional Contributor
To "Shares" and "SimonPB". You have hijacked my comment and diverted to Vodacom. My concern was about the fact that I have sold Vodacom for MTN and now it seems V is going up and MTN is drifting in the ocean, rudderless. Any comments from the experts?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well why did you swap ??? have te reasons for the swap changed ?? if they have what was you action plan ??? what was your exit strategy for MTN ???
0 Kudos
flaffie
Occasional Contributor
All valid questions you ask Simon.
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
How about you holding both MTN and Vodacom , thats what I have done. I hold both MTN and Vodacom
0 Kudos
flaffie
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the advice. Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon. It's just that Vodacom seems to perform better and that's what making me regret having sold V.
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
Relax ...MTN will take off ...money is not made over night...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Money is also not lost overnight. People sit and watch a share slowly decline for way too long and when its to late they sell to the "smart buyers" coming into the market.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Ha-ha-ha, really clever statement, but I find your choice of words a tiny bit contradicting. However, understand the drift and like it.
0 Kudos