Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTN hasn't stopped yet - what a month... 25% up...!

Not applicable
Let me firstly comment I picked this one up one at 103 with my target at 113 at the beginning of the month. It kept a nice uptrend going from 1 July 2010 at 100 to today - up almost 19% for this month ! It came out with a great SENS and then announced 10% increase in subscribers for the quarter. People started realising MTN at 100 was a bargain and started snapping it up!!! The price has shot through about 3 resistance areas and late last week it went through a massive 118/119 resistance to start a brand new bull trend! My target for this week and high for the month is R 125 to R 128- meaning, if you got this at R 100 you would be up a massive minimum of 25%+ for the month of July. Well done to who ever kept holding this one. It is a real pity that I sold around 4 or 5 times as we hit resistances and lost out on lots of potential profits.
0 Kudos