Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTN

Not applicable
With the market now likely to rally with fear at an all time high I think you may just be right. R82 the closing price to watch then.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and down she goes...
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Just threw in the dice and added 5 contracts @ closing price. (A friend of mine have a good job in MTN. He said that all their income from outside SA are paid in $$$)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
did anyone else see a large 2 mil volume sell @ market during closing which dissapeared before 5pm? Attempt to aggravate fear?
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
Somebody is bull*****ting us , I will find out Who?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
pray do tell if you do
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Yes I did. That Idiot's internet should have jammed before he could cancel. Some big guys are playing games here. How can this company be worth 50% less than a few months ago ? BULL*****T
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Its not what the company is worth now. The share price is based on future earnings. at 15 or 13 PE shareholders are expecting good growth if i recall +30% but currently only 15% and no with global recession is any growth likely if so it is probably getting to the right price. Guys must remember the pe is only as good as historic earnings and unless future growth and earnings is certain i would disregard it along with any dividend yeilds.
0 Kudos