Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTN

akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
Why there are huge volumes to be sold. Why investors are jumping out.
0 Kudos
31 REPLIES 31
Rovert
Super Contributor
For every buyer there is a seller....could be large voumes bought?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what volumes? Only 500k sold, only 12% of yesterdays volume, which is still only half of what can be sold on a good day
0 Kudos
Not applicable
146 of those 500000 shares were mine... Sorry Akash, it was probably me who drove the price down today:)
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
sorry guys, I do not know what i was doing, read it incorrectly. I will wait for Monday or so, pehpaps jump in at 90 bucks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Finds support at 95...when u think its gona hit the 120s again??lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bulls are in town mate,
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm a Sharks supporter myself.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
90 here we come..
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
do you think she'll turn around at 90 and head for 120. Hoping as i just jumped in.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shes going for R120.. From monday shes going full speed upwards!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
where is 120? lots of resitance for it to come back to 118. this is still coming down. 89, then 73. Honestly, I will only consider this once it comes down to 80. Its currently under the resistance its broke end december!!! The graph looks VERY bearish to me till it comes down to around that 75 mark.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol, where do you get that indication from? we have come from 91 to 93? Just wandering if you notice that MTN is 5% down today, buy indication? lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I never said 120 ON Monday!! But it wid start to pick up.. im pretty sure
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont argue with the boy Snap ;p The exhuberance of youth beats technical analysis any day, and twice on Sundays. He scalped Bil in 9 different ways, MTN should be like snipping the tail off a dead donkey.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought mtn an 95 last thurs.. sold today at 97 today and bought again at 92.. Sounds good hey!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so you so far have managed to cover costs. Well done sir
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was about to break the figures down to him, but decided it wasnt worth the effort. Your post pretty much summed it up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Goldfinger...this youth...let him be to his wild imagination.
0 Kudos
moomoo
Contributor
well before MTN can reach 120 it first needs to pass 96 & then 102. And thats 2 big bear caves. Especially 102.
0 Kudos