Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTN

Not applicable
From the low 80s,to 113 in a matter of 2 weeks,has it run as far as it can??theres major resistance at 117..can we see a downward move any time soon??
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
and yes we saw, i was short at R112
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
Im a novice still learning, just wanted to clear up something MTN LDT date was 27 march,is this the primary reason why it decreased by 4.7% on the 27 March...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Down with the market hey, gained faster then fellow TKG over the week, hit resistance and therefore dropped more as it was more over bought,my 2 cents
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
just to score on the 181 dividend, i lost R8. I regret not selling on thursday for R111. very dissappointed as i have a much smaller gain. should i wait for the R110 mark again or let it go. plse advise?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if u are not a day trader then hold, but MTN will most probably see R96 soon
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Note the time I made the topic,friday @ around 15h00,it dropped from 113 to 105 in 2 hours..MTN is a top company..I would hold,but yes short term its headed back to the 90s..But who knows some good news from the G20,and it could shoot back up..whats the next support?? 102??
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
thanks guys, i will sell now and buy again in the 90.s.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
major support at R96
0 Kudos