Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTN

Copper
Regular Contributor
clap clap to Smart Money. good show old boy!! put that pasty topgun in his place! never liked that tom cruise fellow anyway.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
stick to eye surgery....your foolishness shows....
0 Kudos
Chubby
Occasional Contributor
I get the feeling that this topgun has some chip on his shoulder.....bigg ups smartmoney!!
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
would love to engage in some meaningless banter with you topgun, unfortunattly this isnt the platform and your bigot driven retorts would be very much like yourself.... painfully inadequate.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wow, you deserve a GOLD medal, Smartmoney
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I must say I am really amused by some of the feedback above. Some forumites clearly battle to read and interpret intelligibly or are simnply too blinkered by their own prejudices. Discrimination on the basis of race is plainly unacceptable, period, hence the transition to a supposedly fairer dispensation in 1994. Crude transformation and a lack of accountability has had many undesirous consequences, partly acknowledged amongst other by the govt's many recent trips to London to convince expats to return their skills. What I find fascinating is that statements of fact are interpreted as offensive - is it a case of not being able to handle the truth or indicative of a deeper acknowledgement of our collective obsession with race. Dreamer made the observation that class (income) would be a wiser basis of upliftment and was quite correct in cautioning that this might be too radical for some. How many times should the same beneficiaries be empowered after all? C's resort to name calling is particulalrly immature (talk about bigotry - must have touched a raw nerve). It is unfortunate that the current PC as displayed should justify continued discrimination and thereby create a new class of disadvantaged. While all reasonable people acknowledge the need for redress, this should come with a timeline and ultimately level playing fields. Sometimes ignorance is bliss indeed, so keep up the shadow boxing, it is quite a distraction under prevailing market conditions. But I am getting bored and have to go...so many shares to research, so little time..
0 Kudos