Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTX- Interesting movement over the past week

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
How many of you is following MTX. I bought my shares at 158c and afterward thought that I have make a huge mustake. When investigating the share I found that it has good potential.Mayby I am a but optimistic but I can see this share at 200c within the next 3 weeks. Please feel free to comment on this share.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
SKALA
Super Contributor
Marno, what makes you "see" the price rise at you say?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This share has lost92.8% of its value since I had it on my watchlist (17-05-07)
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Have a look at Barry Seargent's article on Moneyweb today. A lot rests on the price of copper and what it will do. Also whether MTX can raise the extra cash they need and get their Ruashi 2 dev back on the fast track.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
have just read that the Shagnhai price of copper has risen 40% this quater,but the LME price has only increased 29%....Still both prices seemto be on the up.
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
trading on mtx is pikking up. is there something going on.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
MTX is a high risk but huge reward share. I still think we will see 200 shortly. The last 2 days almost 3.8 mil shares was traded.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
I bought at R14... and sold at R21. I'm not buying it again :-)
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
and there it goes 4% - 6% a day not bad
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Now trading at 195c. 200 almost in reach. It did however take a bit longer than I have original anticipated.
0 Kudos