Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTX now trading at 239

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
I know that copper is up 68% and this justify the current upward swing. Anyone care to comment on how high it still can go. I wanted to get out at 190 already but decided to wait a while and it has paid of. I have always struggle to get out at the write time this is why I asking for advise from the more experience traders.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Wizard
Super Contributor
It looks on the graph to double your money from current levels in the next few months!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Difficult advice to give.I have just bought some more and will let it run....keep a 10% alert on it,update every evening,is the best i can do.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Wizard & Barry thanks for the advise.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
A more experienced trader would have set a target price to sell, or buy, and stick to it as part of a trading strategy. TIP - If you sell, don't crack up afterwards if the price goes up further. It's always looks so simple when you reflect on a trade. No sin in taking profit and all successful traders do on a regular basis. Don't try and get your timing 100% correct, because it's impossible.
0 Kudos
messager
Contributor
The brokers Imara S. P. Reid put a target of R4.00 on this share approx 2 months ago.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Doing today especially well. Now trading at 250
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Does anyone know a bit more about the recent cautionary announcement for MTX?
0 Kudos