Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MTXN suspended

davidrams
New Contributor
I bought MTXN share last week and this week there is a note for suspension. What does this mean? Will they trade at some stage? Please advice, I am still new in this game.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they have expired .. they gave you the right to buy MTX shares at 360 .. that right was only valid up until Friday last week .. they are now gone ..
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
As per the election the valid date to takeup was 13.04.2010 I stand to be corrected however I did my election yesterday and the cash has been taken out of my account
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Actually Simon, elections could take place till 10h00 today. However, a gremlin appeared on the system and the election notice dissapeared. I had to phone in my election today. Given that gremlin, I am sure OST could accommodate davidrams to make an election today. Metorex closing date is 16/04/10, so there is still time.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
if you have the cash to take up the shares .. contact my call center .. they'll see what they can do ..
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Thanks Simon. Davidrams, did you get this message? NB to treat as urgent.
0 Kudos
davidrams
New Contributor
Many thanks. I will contact the call center to find out what should I do. Thanks once more. Dave.
0 Kudos