Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MUR

asylum
Super Contributor
Mur getting big carrot and starting to look attractive.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
platsak
Super Contributor
Where do you think will be a good entry point?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
3850c
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
im looking at next support R 68.00 but that might be too low?
0 Kudos
Trader_Boy
Occasional Contributor
Come on Simon, i hope that it does not get there, i am feeling the pain here MURQ
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I'd go around 68-69. Pitty there are no good puts for it.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
didn't say it would get there. Was asked for a good entry, and that is my honest good entry. An if you're in pain with a SSF; what's you exit strategy?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Simon: You didnt perhaps mean 6850
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope, 3850c. It owuld give me a historic PE of 12 odd and DY of around 2.8%. With 40-50% in the bag from last update - that's then attractive. Above that price = expensive. Stocks have been pushed up hugely (MUR some 150% last year) and they may be quality but in many cases expensive, especially when one considers that the good news is largely known and hence in the price.
0 Kudos
Trader_Boy
Occasional Contributor
Simon, i thought since i have taken the losses so far and funded the ssf in this tough period, i will wait it out, i just hope that it has bottomed out now and upside is to come, i believe that mur will recover and had it not been for this global uncertainty, things would have looked different. What do you think of my strategy?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
trader B (my 5c, without commenting directly on your MURQ), the first rule of trading is having a well defined and understood exit strategy (both for profit and loss). Without that you will go broke
0 Kudos