Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MUR

Russ
Super Contributor
Bought a few yesterday.I think it should have a steady recovery from here.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi ecoverRuss,i agree.I notice construction is starting to recover.Even locally in these out lying areas both commercial,industrial and home are a buzz of activity.Seems if compaanies are getting ready for moves early next year.Something I have never seen before is that some builders did not knock off work till this week.They usually close around 15 dec.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
I am in on this action!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Its long term support was tested in the last month and has held.I think it can only go up from here.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Talking construction, what about GRF; 37/36 lekker support and BSR 11-70 and AEG still in uptrend? Seems like any one of these bid 4 can be seriously considered. I like GFR.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Correction GRF.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
Holding solid at R38 support. agree it can only go up from here. tried that support an few times and it held. Also,RSA companies are being asked to tender for stadiums on brazil, 1 or two good deals should see the price rise nicely
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My preference is for the smaller construction companies - BSR, Stef Stocks, and maybe even ESR (if they can sort out their costs). My logic is that Aveng, with R30bn in turnover, will have to win a lot of new contracts to increase bottom line sufficiently from these levels in a pool of dwindling opportunity, while BSR only has to win R6bn worth to maintain par earnings. WBHO is probably the one in the middle ground - with by far the best ROCE, and is holding strong relative to the alshare
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
Agree with you on StefStock, expect it to be the best performer in the construction sector this year..
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
#NAME?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
mur is not shooting the lights out but is at least still in a rising channel.
0 Kudos