Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MY 6 monthy report back

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Well I broke me surf board in Rio .I snapped me epoxy on the new rocks which suddenly appeared at Umhlanga falls *( beach is gone ) only at 30% of me target for 2011 and my famous line to all those long term investors well done for hanging in there on VOX .even vox see long term as about a 12 month window those poor oaks who thought long term was waiting for pension .I say its all snakes and ladders dodge the snakes and climb the ladders . I hit 2 snakes and climbed five ladders so in venezuela and mexico and listing to roffey and his head and shoulders .Roffey me got big shoulders mate instead of horizontal lines try some angles mate
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
sponono
Super Contributor
robbers would be coming 4 u tomorrow. they will take everthing including your grandmother's ashes in the arne.KIO and EXX's 4th stage bases would prove to their undoing. mmmmmmmm could I hide behing the shadow of MPC or GLD, I wonder.
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
I agree with Surf Rat. Buying Bil today.
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Oops, stopped out of Bil. So much for bottom picking.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
238 was the previous break out level for the triple bottom and now its broken. now sitting at 3 year support.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
well me think CZA is a ladder at 770 ,AMS could be a snake but at 600 I took a bite plats got to pop I like NHM at 36 another bite aspen at 82 got big shoulders .and my friend super group probably go on pension with me LOL
0 Kudos