Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Madiba

Preston
Super Contributor
Would you guys believe me , if i told you that my brother carried Mr Mandela Coffin?
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
This may be the last opportunity for us (people of South Africa) to unite and really build this country without forever looking on our review mirrors. I hope those who have promised to lead us and manage this country will take this opportunity and make good of their promises. May will all take this opportunity BUILD the country we want to handover to our children unless if we want to give them the ruins.
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
This may be the last opportunity for us (people of South Africa) to unite and really build this country without forever looking on our review mirrors. I hope those who have promised to lead us and manage this country will take this opportunity and make good of their promises. May will all take this opportunity BUILD the country we want to handover to our children unless if we want to give them the ruins.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Is your brother the Seargeant Major of the Army front right who didn't bother to iron his tunic for the event?
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Is your brother the Seargant Major of the Army front right who didn't bother to iron his tunic for the event?
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
No. This face is block by the black guy next to the Sgt Major.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
No. This face is block by the black guy next to the Sgt Major.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I have 2 portraits now.....Preston's brother and a coffin
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Oops, so sorry, that image does not look right.....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i have an Obama action figure if you interested....
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Topgun - Its frightfully clear that you are the one who doesn't accept alternate views. You appear to be the one who hates our new democracy with your chronic bigoted rhetoric. The only reason we are living in a democracy is because of the actions of a few enlightened men...not ones blinded by reminiscing of the good old days of "ja baas". Unfortunately your convoluted 'intellectual' diatribe does little to conceal what a gargantuan hypocrite you truly are. Its quite shameful actually. Have a lovely Christmas.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
You again...and another vacant response! I recall that you threw similar silly tantrums when I first posted about the impending disaster at Eskom many years ago, well before the eventual grid collapse. The only constant seems to be the absence of independent thought and your inability to present a coherent alternate view. To repeat, so-called enlightened men don’t subscribe to a brutal ideology that murdered more than 100 m people during the twentieth century nor do they partake in the cold-blooded execution of innocent women and children. Remember the necklace the “democratic” forces reserved for their opponents? Incidentally, crime levels in this immoral dystopia where a woman or child is raped every 30 seconds have never returned to pre-1990 levels. Ubuntu in action? Hypocrisy is calling this a non-racial democracy when in reality it is no more than an inept kleptocracy with the ANC’s venal cadres acting with complete impunity. The revellers at that less than august SC event seem to agree (the fake interpreter btw really stole the show). So, instead of shadow-boxing straw dolls, I suggest that you start paying attention – in fact, make that a new year’s resolve. Now scuttle back to your little Potemkin village, they might miss you. http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page71619?oid=474156&sn=Detail
0 Kudos