Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Making money on holiday.--A dream.

Mar-11
Super Contributor
JUst got back from a 2 week trip in the bush in Zimbabwe...... no communication with the outside world, and was very happy to check ost last night and see the nice gains made while away. Ultimate goal is to have big enough portfolio to travel the world using small % of our gains while you travel.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Wizard
Super Contributor
The only way to make money is when they start working for you.and not u for them ;)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
an army of $$ is very powerful. haha. Just have a fixed plan of building assets and the time will come where you can live off dividends...
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Hi Werner. That's spot on...... to be a MASTER TO EQUITY rather than a SLAVE TO DEBT.
0 Kudos
mikki
Contributor
Hey Marc. You've really lifted my spirits after the long week-end. Already booked for Malasia for two weeks at the end of the year thanks to OST, but your aim is my dream. Maybe it is possible huh!
0 Kudos
mikki
Contributor
Sorry about that. I mean Malaysia.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
Yes, must be possible, as long as expenditure on trips is relative to your gains
0 Kudos
Vince
Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
It actually stand for LOST, by they don't want to deter potential suckers, so they only called it OST.;-)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
0 Kudos