Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Malema for President

Mol
Frequent Contributor
He will turn the rand into sh@@t. Then we can export again.
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
topgun
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nationalising SA mines is the way forward! It will also solve the Eskom problem because then the nationalised mines will sell their coal cheap. *sarcastic cough*
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
As julle gister RSG van 08:00 tot 09:00 geluister het, sou julle duidelik gehoor het dat Malema die absolute spreekbuis van die ANC is. Wat hy sê is ANC beleid/gevoel en toon die ondertoon wat die ANC nie altyd uitbeeld nie. Die groot gevaar is dus nie Malema as sulks nie, maar die ANC se verskuilde motiewe en sienings.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
And woodwork would become a compulsory class at school and varsity...go you good tenon joint you....
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
idiot! lol and his own supporters think hes a JOKE! I wonder wher he is invested! lol
0 Kudos
Heli
Contributor
Banks will be nationalised too and traiding is for free! LOL.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
A joke he decidedly is,but his rhetoric is no laughing matter. This war mongering loose cannon,is the SS of the ANC,and by not distancing themselves from his tirades,they in effect endorse his views !! Watch this space,and God help us all.
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
I say offer him a promotion...like the last ANC youth guy Peter "Terror" someone. These guys can be bought and then kept quiet. What a d...head!
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
I wouldnt worry too much about this idiot. remember the past ANCYL president, fikile Mbulula now deputy minister of police, is talking all the right words and doing the right things. Malema is just an air head testing the extremes of the ANC, in that way they can always deny or reprimand him as they did many times in the past. by the way....shouldnt you be a youth to head the youth league and not a middle aged man..wonder...
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Today's headline; " Zuma endorses Malema" say's it all. You were dead wrong DR.These are troubling times for the future of this country ,with an illiterate @SS hole like him becoming leader of the ANC and no doubt future president.God save us and this country from this destruction,and the idiots running the show !!!
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
The USA had George Bush for two terms and they survived!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
The USA also has a healthy democracy, which ensured his demise.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zim have had Bob for 40 years and they can't get rid of him!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Seems my previous message in afrikaans was not well understood; Malema is the official mouthpiece of the ANC; he only verbalises the unspoken agenda and views of the ANC. From the interview with him, it is clear to me what he says is ANC policy and view.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
The ANC recognises talent and leadership and we give people an opportunity. Julius has illustrated that he is indeed a good leader and that he understands the people, Zuma said. http://www.thestar.co.za/?fSectionId=&fArticleId=vn20091026041652454C814638
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Politics in this country at the moment reminds me of Yeats's poem The Second Coming: "Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere The ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst Are full of passionate intensity."
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You, O king, were looking and then, there was a single great statue; that statue, which was large and of extraordinary splendor, was standing in front of you, and its appearance was awesome. The head of that statue was made of fine gold, its breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay. "You continued looking until a stone was cut out without hands, and it struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and crushed them. "Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found." (Daniel 2: 31)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I remember tha same conversations about Zuma and how end is apon us. Life seemingly does go on like normal...but the truth is, under last govenment there was looting and coruption on a large scale, at least then they pretended to be in govenment for govenment sake....now in the Zuma era there is no need to pretend..were in govenment to loot and steal and enrich ourselves and we dont pretend or give a ***** what you whities and liberals think. We were right when we said Jacob will signal the beginning of the end...truth is we are way down that road...the question is what is YOUR exit stratergy.
0 Kudos