Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Malema for President

striker
Super Contributor
--and we should all remember that the difference between an emigrant and a refugee is purely timing .
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Jaaa swaer, sook jy ook eish??? julle het baie eish nodig. Most other countries are just as corrupt if not worse, (excluding many EU)
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Maybe so,but have you noticed the difference in the reprecussion between theirs getting caught and ours getting caught ? Nowhere in the world is government corruption as widespread and rampant as SA.( with Zimgabe as an exception)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Nowhere in the world is government corruption as widespread and rampant as SA .. can you even begin to substantiate that statement ??
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
move to France, voted best country to live in 2008, switzerland ranked 2nd with Australia in 3rd place, France was also voted for best medical aid in the world. life expectancy 81 years higher than any other EU country, Brittain was ranked in 35th place.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Then he wants to nationalise the mines!! does he even know the implecations of mines turning into another SABC! the countrys wealth must be returned to its citizens - bullman!! 98% of the citizens wont benefit at all from nationalisation, instead there is likely to be job losses, huge dips in profits, more corruption and other serious consequences! but obviously, he doesnt see this. how can he? He is such an embarrassment for me as a Black South African! This is where the stereotypes surrounding black people stem from!! and the sad truth is that most black people are highly intelligent!! Sorry to bring race into this, but i feel that i have a right to comment about this!! lol if it was a white guy saying this, im sure he wud be banned from the forum!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Simon I challenge you to identify any govt.that is more corrupt than ours,and also to name any govt. department that has a clean bill of health,free of fraud,scandal and thievery.Should you be able to do so I shall retract.Over to you to substantiate.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah boet .. you made the claim .. you back it up ..
0 Kudos