Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Malema's Attitude

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Excellent... However, one other thing, although Malema is under scrutiny here, Zuma's own exploration (on behalf of the government) with the Chinese earlier this year must not be underestimated. Now the Chinese announced their setting up of a multi-million plant in Qwa Qwa to build their vehicles. An example of narrow-sighted vision can be fpound in Australia where the Chinese flooded (certain areas of) the country under an agreement that they set up manurfacturing plants, but that ONLY their people shall be employed there. In SA the Chinese underpays workers in the building industry and in simple terms recently pleaded no knowledge of the RSA wage laws.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Malema is not a member of government - he is making noise where he thinks it matters. The likes of parliamentarians and government officials are the source of frustration and anger. It has now been established that most of them found a well paid job and are hanging in there as long as possible. Also, the massas are too much for the existing parliamntary buildings, so they expand to house the mob.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
The dow futures are on a downtrend in a band today between 12140 and 11860. The down trend is moving down about 30 points per day, if it breaks the upper band it has to them break 12300 band for the dow to continue it bull trend. If it breaks its lower band of 11860 it can drop to 11500. The alsi follows the dow to the same percentage. Check out the below chart. http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee257/gvitali/Shares/Dowfutures6-24.jpg
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Sorry I posted this in the wrong place.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Malema speaks for the unemployed black youth.He is a wellpaid Stirrer.That's his job.And he does it well.Because he obeys the first Rule of Sales >> speak the Customer's Language.Add MassMedia as Marketing division and Cronyism to self-enrich.Elvis has not left the building....he's alive and well and has an F in Woodwork.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Zarp,I like your posts for 3 reasons:First,they make me laugh;second, you never say a bad word about any other forumite (quite rare here);third,you always have an interesting (if unconventional)slant on the markets.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, I agree, i enjoy his posts and missed them when he went on sabbatical
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and what does Pauldelmas think of all these views...or you still on Dial Up
0 Kudos
Pauldelmas
Contributor
I believe the price is already worked in to the market for now and the year ahead with no effect at this stage. I am more concerned now about the Americans who can default on August the 2nd to China. In general I believe Malemas view will hit us after the third quarter next year 2012 because then they will review the ANC policy and the youth is the future, Elections is also due. Remember the Youth struggle and demand more, they are poor. So yes, good for now but the future seems to be a serious problem.
0 Kudos
Pauldelmas
Contributor
I believe the price is already worked in to the market for now and the year ahead with no effect at this stage. I am more concerned now about the Americans who can default on August the 2nd to China. In general I believe Malemas view will hit us after the third quarter next year 2012 because then they will review the ANC policy and the youth is the future, Elections is also due. Remember the Youth struggle and demand more, they are poor. So yes, good for now but the future seems to be a serious problem.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Malema walks in bar with a frog on his head. Barman: "And that"? Frog replies: I'm sorry I have been born with this tumor growing out of my *****.
0 Kudos