Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Malsi

Not applicable
The bear are winning, if 27900 goes its tickets
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, seems like major support around this level, been here 8 times already since April...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
1000 points down and 'Savagely'....I like.That Support Line has held and held,like those dudes at the Alamo,but...uh-uh.They all died.###27 200 short-cover and Long at 27 000 for a screamy-bounce.As the stomach turns....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And there she blows....below 27 900 = a NEW and NASTY Point and Figure Chart SELL signal.Fans are on and awaiting cloudy material.27400 = next Support on TOPI.Yay !..I'm in the Green.And I mean,I can't even see my screen...Green.Have a good weekend.I'm short and staying there.....You lot ?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
very good analysis VI.. ties up perfectly with the waves....if we get to 27000 and reverses, will be just in time for the good US election green feel...and what about printing more dollars...more green feel
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams,hi mate.I take it you're a man of Club Prechter.So, if we both agree...I like it even more.And looking at the 5min chart...it's a still a long way to 17H30....27500 is NOT out of the question as low of the day.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Don't get greedy....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
heh...nah,just having some fun.I've been short since 20 May...that's right.(not a daytrader,a swingtrader.)So, what a nice feeeling...as that ALSI finally gives me love.But I know what you mean.Pigs get slaughtered.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah yes she has blown..what a nice week of trading for me, my monthly targets have been met and more..enjoy the weekend and btw Bulls are going to crush the stormers!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Frost u now what the bear did to the bull today.The stormers will take over tomorrow.
0 Kudos