Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Man U vs *****nal tonight

Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Any predictions for tonights top of the table clash? The Gunners have the best away form in the league. Man U are unbeaten in the league this year. Both defences are looking fragile so my head tells me it will finish 2-2. Nasri, Walcott, Nani and Berbatov the scorers. Heart is with the Gunners. Come on you *****nal!
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
it will be 1-0 to Man U..these top table clashes are usually low scoring games
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Premier league was getting boring, so Ancelotti said to the boys "slowdown let the others can catch up", so watch the blues go in the home stretch, only wish that Lampard,Terry and Cole could chase the ball as well as they do the skirts. Tonight, Gunners fo me
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
yeah...maybe goal-less draw or 1-1 or 1-0
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
are u still in the year 1997?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well having spent a bit of time watching la liga.. you realise just how ***** the premier legue teams are
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GO GUNNERS...I am wishing for london win but recent history (the trend)say man u...anyone want buck the trend...well I am I see strong divergence and there has been a crossover...BUY GUNNERS!
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
I see Torres' wife has a new baby. Is it true the baby will be christened Gerrard?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well I see tores has a new baby but...no mention it was from his wife
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Prancing Horse...I am a ferrari Fan, but we have not won a constructors in a while, think the Blue (once mighty) machine is in a period of consolidation, it is waiting for sum good news to give direction...lol
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There are only 2 good teams in La Liga. Look at the number of points after number of games played. English Prem is far more competitive. Maybe you just watching Barcelona and Real Madrid, that's why you so impressed.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
To the victors the spoils and for the gunners the ***** end!
0 Kudos