Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Manual is back :) Happy to stay!

Not applicable
I have been asked to continue serving - I don't know the nitty-gritty of the detail, but if tomorrow or the next day I am asked to take a fresh oath of office I would be more than happy to do that this week, said Manuel. "I am more than prepared to continue serving," said Manuel http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-25_2398481
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Buffet turns from fear to greed, Berkshire expects to buy $5bn in Goldman sax, Trevor is BACK, and happy to stay, he did NOT go. JSE has a PE of 10, which is very valuable. There are no reasons to sell, i think the bear ends here, mark this post ;)
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Hahaha...i dont know what all the fuss over trevor manuel is... If Pravin Gordon had resigned i would have been very worried indeed.. he was the brains behind the rehabilitation of SARS and all knock on effect of increased tax revenue..
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
Proudly South African. Buy AGL, GFI but sell BAW. Just my thoughts, Regards Deon
0 Kudos