Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mark shuttleworth f23cked it up for everybody

john_1
Super Contributor
Because Mark made billions and then left the country.. exchange controlls on intelectual property sucks in this country... So here is my question...if you buy a dual listed stock can you transfer to the UK registar without triggering a capital gains event, under what condition can you transpher to the UK registar. How the ***** can I keep some of my money in pounds?????
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
I can't help on the first q however on the 2nd q, due to the wobble and subsequent drop in price in Corporate Bonds, one of my AM's got me a 22% roi on Ol' Mutual CB's in Pounds. I figured if OM went belly up so would SA. If you are interested speak to BJM! If you think you fet ficad through the ears doing SA paperwork try this exercise - that is why I use AM's from time to time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, I don't understand a word of what either of you are talking about - so my two cents worth is that it rains in spain mostly on the plain
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
no no no! The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not as true as in Holland where the whole country is made up of plains.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
0 Kudos